Your Responsibility Prior To The Move
- We will expect you to have pre-boxed all small and miscellaneous items prior to our arrival, except where we have quoted to provide the Full and/or China and Glass Packing Service.
- We provide boxes as part of our quotation. The boxes we provide should be filled to capacity. The smaller boxes should be used for books and heavy items, and the larger boxes for other household effects. Please use the packing advice given in our "Pack like a Pro" leaflet.
- Boxes that are too small, or of many different sizes take our staff longer to pack onto the vehicle, and result in more trips from the house to the vehicle. This could result in extra charges as the move may take more time. Please contact us for a box delivery!
- All appliances (cookers, washing machines, dishwashers etc) will need to be disconnected.
- All electrical equipment (televisions, computers etc) should be unplugged and ready for transportation
- Fridges and Freezers should be defrosted and thoroughly dried out prior to removal into store.
- Lofts must be emptied in advance of your move, unless previously agreed in writing by us.
- Parking and access at both ends of your move should be arranged by yourselves with neighbours/appropriate local authorities.
- Unless access is gained to your new home at the time we have agreed in writing to you, waiting time will be charged at £15.00 plus VAT per man per hour or part thereof (normally after 2pm) See Delay Waiver Option on your quote.