A simple solution...
1Book a remote video survey
2Show us your items
3Get your quote
...it really is as easy as that!
- The purpose of a video home removal survey is for us to look at the items that require
moving so that we can provide you with an accurate quote.
- A video survey offers convenience for you! We can arrange a video survey at a time that
suits you. Our video surveys are often completed in just 30 minutes, meaning minimal
disruption to you.
- A video survey works on any smartphone, tablet or laptop using WhatsApp, FaceTime or
Skype, to allow you to show us the items that you are planning to move.
- Simply point your device at the items you want to move. The surveyor will help direct you
around your home, and all items that need to be moved will be noted.
- Your surveyor will be happy to offer advice and answer any questions you might have.
- It is essential that you tell us about any new items you are planning on purchasing which
will be included in the move so we can accommodate for any extra items when choosing
the size of vehicle.
- Accessibility is a major consideration for home moves to ensure the transition is as simple
and straightforward as possible. With this in mind, it’s important that we are aware of any
urgent information which could affect the process, such as:
Limited access to your current property or new home/Restricted parking/Any obstacles
which may hinder accessibility/Any lifts or stairs involved.
Home it works
Once an appointment has been made, we will send you a email to confirm the date and time of the Survey. Prior to the call we will send you a text to check you are ready.
- When you enter a room say the room you are in. We normally ask you to start in the
Bedrooms, and then systematically go room to room until all items to be moved have been
- Go clockwise around the room and show and call out to the surveyor each item that is
moving; e.g Bed, table, chair. Highlight any items needing specialist care or packing.
- Our Surveyor will then ask you to go anticlockwise around the room once more, and open
any cupboards or drawers so that we can work out the quantity of boxes needed for fragile
items and personal effects from each room.
- If there is poor signal in any location, we suggest you take a picture and then return to the
last location we had visual communication. We will then re-connect with you to continue
- Once all the rooms have been viewed, we ask that you take a seat whilst we quickly
calculate the amount to move (normally a couple of minutes).
- We can then discuss your move requirements in more detail as we will know how much
you have to move as well as move duration and timelines. Please do ask any questions or
highlight any concerns you have.
- At this stage we can often advise an indication of cost and discuss available dates for